bat for lashes - "fur and gold" (2006)

Memórias de Firenze

“The trophy that I made for usIn fur and goldGot into the wrong pair of handsIn truth was soldThe naughty for was so much lessThan it was worthAnd every man that touched itFound a heaven on earthHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsThe queens and the court jestersClapped, adoredTheir hearts swelled tooOverdrive a mercy swordMercy this and mercy thatLet justice prevailBut I just want my trophy backIt's not for saleHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsCreatures of love feedShoot shootShoot them downAnd set me freeCreatures of love feedShoot shootShoot them downAnd set me freeWhen I got my trophy backIt took some timeTo polish it, to go from blackAnd shoot the lineWhen I put it back insideAnd locked the doorA trophy of mercyIs a trophy no moreHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsHeaven is a feeling I get in your armsCreatures of love feedShoot shootShoot them downAnd set me freeCreatures of love feedShoot shootShoot them downAnd set me free”

(Nem de propósito a Natasha Khan fez 29 anos dia 25 de Outubro… mais uma excelente safra de 1979!!!)

Comentários

Bri disse…
What's a girl to do?

;)
ox disse…
Tu, como o gajo que me introduziu esta belissima raridade, já deves saber...mas se ainda para já te escapou à vista: Redsnaper têm um segundo album - Pale Blue Dot.
Já está disponível em muitos sítios.